Last Updated on January 10, 2022 by Miguel S
The Pro Player cards in FIFA 17 are one of the most striking and exclusive cards in Ultimate Team, as only real professional players have them.
How are the Pro Player cards in FIFA 17?
They are unmistakable, they are letters from sky blue color and with average of 95, whatever the player. Only real professional players have them, and they are not transferable. So if we are lucky enough to see one, we will know that whoever is behind it is the real player that comes on that card.
EA Sports gives these cards to real footballers as an incentive for more of them to play the game. So they are not cards designed for the rest of the Ultimate Team players.
So of all the card types in FUT 17, these are the most difficult to see. And if we do, we will be playing against the footballer’s official account.
What Pro Player cards are there?
There is no official list of players who have their Pro Player. And obviously there has to be more, but here are the ones known in FIFA 17:
- Daniel Carvajal – Real Madrid (Santander League)
- Antoine Griezmann – Atletico Madrid (Santander League)
- Luciano Vietto – Seville (Santander League)
- Joel Asoro – Sunderland (Premier League)
- Matt Hummels – Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- Adebayo Akinfenwa – Wycombe Wanderers (League Two)
- Brad Smith – Bournemouth (Premier League)
- Suso – AC Milan (Serie A)
- Stevie May – Preston North End (FL Championship)
- Liam Palmer – Sheffield Wednesday (FL Championship)
- Mikael Noro Ingebrigtsen – Tromso (Tippeligaen)
- David Mayler – Hull City (Premier League)
So now you know, if you see one, know that few people will have seen it.
Video: Pro Player Cards in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team
Here’s an example of what a Pro Player looks like live. Nothing more and nothing less than Antoine Griezmann’s pro player card
If you find one, you know, take a photo or take a screenshot, it’s not easy to see them.