Last Updated on January 8, 2022 by Miguel S
Navyth quests in Final Fantasy 15 are related to Noctis’ Fishing hobby. In fact, these missions will help us progress in this hobby.
There are 4 Navyth missions in Final Fantasy 15, all of them related to Noctis’s fishing hobby. We will have to catch the types of fish that they indicate, and by fulfilling them, we will progress in the hobby.
Here we leave you the tutorial on how to fish in FF15 in case you are interested.
Completing these missions will help us develop the hobby of fishing, since we will obtain related rewards. So here we detail everything related to each of the four Navyth missions in Final Fantasy 15:
Fishing avoids brawl
First of all we will have to do this mission:
- Requirement: You must have passed chapter 3
- Requested fish: barramundi snout, which we can find in Neeglyss Lagoon
- Recommendations: Level 11 and explosive + ice cream bomb
- Reward: Philote Tomberi and also 5,000 EXP
Rod and line cure all ills
Secondly we will have to do this mission:
- Prerequisite: You must have completed Fishing avoids brawl (the first mission of Navyth)
- Requested fish: Comb trout, which we can find in the Wennath River
- Recommendations: Level 23 and go at sunrise with glass fly and minimum fishing level 3.
- Reward: butterfly border and also 5,000 EXP
A feat with the cane
In third place we will have to do this mission:
- Requirement: You must have cleared Rod and Line Heal All Evil (the second mission of Navyth), and must also have cleared chapter 7
- Requested fish: Vesper’s Spire, which we can find on the West Side of the Vesper
- Recommendations: Level 28, fishing level 10 and carry a kit with a nereid reel, dragon whisker line, deadly whirlwind rod and lead mobol or lead miasmolbol lure
- Reward: Steel Hook – Ferrogant and also 5,000 EXP
All recommended equipment can be purchased at the bert’s shed, which is located on Lake Vesper.
The nightmare that amazes
And finally we will finish the Navyth missions in Final Fantasy 15 with this assignment:
- Prerequisite: A feat with the cane must have been completed (the third mission of Navyth)
- Requested fish: Demon of the seas or Grouper of the abyss, we can find both of them in the Vannathí Coast
- Recommendations: Level 33, Fishing Level 10, and equip with Llymlaen Reel, Dragon Whisker Line, Deadly Whirlwind Rod, and Cebasco Lure – Abyssal Worm
- Reward: tranquility cane and also 5,000 EXP
All recommended gear can be purchased at Bert’s shed, which is located on Vesper Lake. Except for the Llymlaen reel, which is obtained in the Totomostro minigame in FF15. The tranquility rod is one of the best prizes that we can obtain related to fishing in FF15
Here we leave you a video of the youtuber Zanar Aesthetics where he catches the final fish of the Navyth missions in FF15:
We hope that this guide to the Navyth missions in Final Fantasy 15 has been useful to you, although for anything else you can consult the FF15 guide