Last Updated on January 6, 2022 by Miguel S
By completing all Cindy’s missions in Final Fantasy 15 we will be obtaining improvements for our car, the Regalia, and other rewards
As we mentioned, these missions will help us evolve our Regalia until we get the Regalia Type-F, the flying car.
Regalia, the legendary machine
It is the first of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the quest The Kings of Yesteryear during chapter 2
- Recommended level: 7
- Reward: We will get 150 XP and the part aerodynamic wax, which will reduce the gasoline consumption of our vehicle.
We will have to go talk to Cindy at the place marked on the map, where the suppliers. There the mission will be activated with a new destination, we follow the map, we enter the cave, and after seeing some elves we will have to find the .Aerodynamic wax. When we give it to Cindy, the improvement for our car will be activated.
Regalia, revolutionary beauty
It is the second of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the quest Regalia, the legendary machine, given to us by Cindy earlier
- Recommended level: 8
- Reward: We will get 500 XP, the hammerhead vinyl, the competition charts vinyl and also him catalog of paintings I
This time we will have to talk to Cindy in front of the garage, and from there we will have to go to the dungeon Balouve site. Although we will only have to find the ruby geode, which is right at the entrance. So it should be a pretty quick mission.
A graceful regalia
It is the third of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the quest Regalia, Revolutionary Beauty, given to us by Cindy earlier
- Recommended level: 10
- Reward: We will get 600 XP and the part cladding, with which we will be able to have the Regalia clean.
Although there are some hostile creatures, we will only have to go to the point on the map and collect the coating. It is not lost, it is located next to the car and the house, so they should be able to find it easily
at full throttle you will go
It is the fourth of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the mission A Regalia with a lot of grace, which Cindy gave us previously. But also having reached chapter 8.
- Recommended level: 26
- Reward: We will get 1,000 XP and the part Supercharger, with which our car will have more speed.
We must go to vesper lake, where the map indicates. And there, next to the beat-up car, we will find the supercharger. Beware that there is one around cockatrice and he’s level 35, so be careful.
The Regalia shines and marvels
It is the fifth of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the mission Full throttle you will go, which Cindy gave us previously
- Recommended level: 45
- Reward: We will get 3,000 XP and the anti-glare headlights, which will scare away the nocturnal fires.
Now we have to go to the dungeon Crestholm Canals, although we do not need to make it whole. We find the Anticandent Headlights going down a floor in the first room. Here’s a video in case you can’t find them:
A piece with possible surprise
It is the sixth of Cindy’s quests in Final Fantasy 15.
- Requirements: We must have finished the quest Regalia, shines and wonder, given to us by Cindy earlier. But also Formouth Bulwark and chapter 15
- Reward: We will get the Regalia Type-F, the flying car.
Although this time you have to get 3 pieces
- old engine: We get it directly after finishing Formouth Bulwark
- ancient wings: We get it in Bastion of Aracheloe in the main story (chapter 5)
- ancient stabilizer: We get it at Vaullerey Base, also in the main story (chapter 6)
In case you are interested, here we leave you more info about the Realia Type-F
And by now they will have completed all the missions related to the Regalia.
feat on the big mountain
This mission has nothing to do with the previous ones, but it is still interesting. It is a mandatory mission if we want to face the popular Adamantaimai. Here we explain the steps to follow and some tricks to make your combat faster and easier